What's new

What do you think?

Salval

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 15, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are my photos. What do you all think so far? I've only been at it a couple years so far. I'd like to get a nice camera of my own eventually but for now I'm borrowing an old Fujifilm S700.
$7988631200_552a6e2345_b.webp
$7988652765_19ee84bec1_b.webp
$7988680745_80c7fbaf35_b.webp
$7988684399_b8e6234b19_b.webp



More here vvv
Flickr: Snappy_Salval's Photostream
 
Last edited:
Why don't you post 1 or 2 up. You'll get much better feed back on a small number of photos. Also, a lot of people won't follow a link.....:-P
Oh and welcome to the forum!!
 
Post a few specifics as well as join in the community with other efforts.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom