What's new

What do you think?

nice shot.. but something looks "OFF" about it... don't know if it was the processing, the wide aperture or what. But it looks soft... a little too tight on the bottom too...
 
Yeah...that's why I didn't like it at first. I had switched positions between when I set the manual focus and this shot. I must have bumped the focus in the moving or it just wasn't appropriate for the new position. I was in too much of a hurry and didn't notice...

I think from a distance I like it, but looking up close I don't...
 
Sharpness is over-rated as the ultimate criterion for the worth of all photos but in some kinds of photos, sharpness is truly a requirement unless the lack of sharpness is part of the artistic statement.

In this photo, IMO, the unsharpness is a absolute disqualification.
 
Yeah...I guess I agree. I think landscape is one are where sharpness is truly a requirement unless it is truly intentionally out of focus (which would be much more obvious than in this photo)...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom