What's new

What do you think?

Lucas_Klotz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 16, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Colorado
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I took this a couple days ago and every time I look at it I cant help but to just stare. There's something about this that I love, I'm just not sure what.. let me know what you think! I wanna hear some more opinions other than my family :) Thanks!!

 
Nothing for me. Well okay, I am wondering if Norman Bates is on the other side.
 
Haha well I appreciate the feedback guys! I was just wondering what others may have thought.
 
Yeah, bit on the boring side. I still think you have some creative potential based on your other posts .. as was mentioned, get out and shoot more.
 
Seriously, I can see your subject draw here. But it does need more creativity--perhaps a cat sitting at the window, blurred and billowy curtains blowing in the breeze, etc...

It would also be a good exercise in correct use of exposure.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom