What's new

What do you think?

CSRDesigns

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Feet_by_astro308.jpg


I took this photo with a 35mm Manual focus Canon that my mom let me borrow (she got it in college). This photograph was taken in the Bahamas of my friends feet with the dryed up balls that were on the beach. What do you all think? I am not sure of the speed of film I was using... probably the wrong ISO. I still dont know that much about photography but I learn fast.
 
I like it a lot - particularly the nice blue cast in the shadows against the yellow-white sand. Nice! :thumbup:

I'm going to move this thread from the Alternative Forum to the General Gallery, where it is better suited. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom