What do...

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...planes, trains, psycho ward and a birthday party have in common?

My Sunday :)

Crack of dawn I was out train spotting.
13feb05_0281.jpg

13feb05_0282.jpg

After one train I hit the road looking for owls but did not find any today so after an hour of that I went to the old Whitby Psychiatric Hospital. A great selection neglected architecture in Whitby that is slowly being destroyed by vandals.

13feb05_0298.jpg

13feb05_0294.jpg

13feb05_0306.jpg

13feb05_0311.jpg

13feb05_0325.jpg

13feb05_0316.jpg

13feb05_0334.jpg

13feb05_0339.jpg

I will post more soon from this location but this is a link to past photos I have taken http://www.airic.ca/html/old_whitby_psyc_hospital_.html

As if this was not enough I went back home, picked up my wife and nephew, then my father, and headed to Toronto International Airport for my favourite activity, airplane spotting.

13feb05_0345.jpg

13feb05_0351.jpg

13feb05_0409.jpg

My dad, nephew and wife freezing at the end of the runway.
13feb05_0366.jpg

13feb05_0432.jpg

13feb05_0437.jpg

13feb05_0443.jpg

The birthday party is next and then maybe a few hours of sleep before I head back for another five days of work :(

Cheers,

Eric

you are the most twisted guy I've ever known :D:D:D:D
great series!! :)

As usual a great bunch of pics. Being in a job where i work around fighter aircraft, the plane pics are my favourite esp. the nose on shot!

AIRIC said:
What do...

...planes, trains, psycho ward and a birthday party have in common?

Ah, they have AIRIC in common. :D

Awesome series.

.​

You are just tooo motivated!!! :mrgreen:

They're all great but I really love the first train shot, the window bars at whitby psych. and the shot of the plane from beneath!

wtg :thumbsup:

The first one is beautiful!!!

I like them all, how could I not.
But my absolute favourite are the steps with the shadows of the railing!

And I admire you for getting up that early and for getting those photos that you only get when you catch the early sunlight! The colours are then so exceptional.

Will we get to see photos of the party????????

LaFoto said:
Will we get to see photos of the party????????

I will post a few tonight when I get a chance. Is this to many photos for one post? I have a cable connection so do not have a problem but I was wondering about the 52K guys.

Eric

Well, start a new thread on the party pics, I'd suggest. My connection is ISDN but still frightfully slow 8for another two weeks, and after that - b r o a d b a n d c a b l e! :D

#15 and the last one is incredible. I love them both though I couldn't tell you why. I've always had a fascination with planes, watching them take off is one of my favourite things to do. I guess it's partly the idea of jetting off to different places, but I'm always fascinated by how that huge hump of metal manages to get off the ground. Nice work!

I assume you are familiar with www.airliners.net ? Do you ever post any pictures there? I'm a fan of Air Canada's colors. Stopped in the Toronto Airport on my way to London a few years ago. Flew on a 747-400 Combi :-D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back