What does a waterfall, cactuses, and a really green tree have in common?

ts_imagery

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Answer: They're all in these cool photos I took while I was on vacation. (OK, so it's a stupid question, what do you expect from a thread title)

Growing_Escape_1_small.jpg

Growing_Escape_3_small.jpg

Growing_Escape_4_small.jpg

Check them out here: http://www.transcendentalstage.com/imagery/photography/growing_escape/

What does a waterfall, cactuses, and a really green tree have in common?

They mean that

a) this thread must move over to Landscape and Nature
b) the mere word describing the colour of the things I would find in your thread made me come to look :D.

I like that tree ... everything around it is green too! Cool. :D

Landscape and Nature, huh? That's so crazy it just might work.

I could pretend I put it in the wrong category as a subversive attempt to break free from the restrictions of categorization imposed upon me by 'the man', but really, I just wasn't paying enough attention.

Thanks for the correction.

And thanks for the comments everyone.

I must say that deep blue water sure looks appetizing. I'd like to jump in there. Oh how I dream of a vacation. Well, disneyland in the spring I guess.

nice shots... love waterfalls and that tree is crazy... :thumbup:

wow! the colour of the water in number one is beautiful!

That tree was crazy. I almost expected it to start grabbing birds out of the air. And the colour of the water by the waterfall did look really nice that day (although, I may have enhanced it slightly).

Thanks for the comments.

#1 is just okay...I mean...do you think you could pump up the saturation a little? The water looks kinda dull to me.

(Where's a tongue-in-cheek smilie when you need one ;) )

Nice shots! I actually think the tree is my favorite...love the ivy on it.

Very nice colour of the water :)

The water is surely inviting and I wondered if you had "adjusted" it slightly! No matter- nice shot. Cool tree!

Most reactions

Back