What's new

What does THIS mean?

illstudio

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 16, 2009
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Location
Vernon CT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Under file info in PS C3 it says in the Camera Data 1 field an entry for:
Under the "Flash" heading:
"compulsory flash detection"

Da heck is THAT? :confused:

I had 2 remote flashes on tripods with RC triggers. I imagine it means something about that.
 
Means the camera detected that a flash had been fired.
 
Means the camera detected that a flash had been fired.

Actually theres a place that says "flash fired: No". I guess thats the built-in one. It would be nice to have a record of if the 2 externals fired, or one fired.
thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom