What else could we do?

First off... welcome to the forum!!!

2ndly, you might get a better response if you post / refer to 1 specific shot. :wink: The series looks good though... I'm just not sure how to provide a useful quick response without really devoting some time to browsing through the entire series (I would love to... BUT I'm at work).

Welcome to the forum.

I've had a look at most of the photo...and I must say what a lovely model you have.

There isn't really much that I can offer as advice on the whole...there is a great mix of shots there. If you want more specific feedback, try posting the shots, one or two at a time...and displaying them right in the forum.

I went and took a look and I wound up going till the end, The model was very good and look like she felt at ease in front of the camera. As far as the poses I think there were all very good. Nice work.

Im just a newbie by the way.

I don't suppose that my advice for the best thing that you can do is to get that lovely young lady to stop smoking is going to be much help, is it?

Oh jesus. Tell all the lovely young smokers signed with the big agencies in NY and LA, too, why don'tcha.

Most reactions

Back