What flash bracket was this?

Discussion in 'Photography Equipment & Products' started by DeepSpring, Apr 14, 2007.

  1. DeepSpring

    DeepSpring TPF Noob!

    Jul 12, 2006
    Likes Received:
    Los Angeles
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Maybe one of you will know which it was but I've never seen one like it before.

    I was at my friends 18th birthday party last night and they had one of those photo and video teams there. One of the photographers had this bracket that I really like if I could find it.

    It was pretty small. It wasn't the traditional look where it goes up on the left side of the body and wraps around the body. What it looked like was a flat bar went from the trip mount then straight out going under the lens. It then wrapped up around the right side of the lens. It had a joint on it so when you put the camera in portait mode with the shutter button on top you could position the flash to be above the camera to the left of the lens a little bit.

    I really liked how it looked because it wasn't as big and bulky as a lot of brackets which would make doing photo journalism type of events a lot easier.

    If anyone knows the name it would be much appreciated.


Share This Page