What good are clinical trials?

Damn, the whole chlorine, strychnie, agent orange thing is going to be really useful for conversations around here in the hopefully near future. :mrgreen:
Chloroform would be very useful around here. I might have some in my medicine cabinet. Let me go check.

Favorite pick up line with all my dates: "tell me, does this napkin smell like chloroform?"

Last time I used atheletes foot cream it made my penis grow 2 inches to a foot but I don't use it as a rule
Oh gsgary, way to side track our meaningful thread here. ;)

Damn, the whole chlorine, strychnie, agent orange thing is going to be really useful for conversations around here in the hopefully near future. :mrgreen:
Chloroform would be very useful around here. I might have some in my medicine cabinet. Let me go check.
Make sure you have a some matches handy as well. If your going to do a job, make sure you do it right.

Last time I used atheletes foot cream it made my penis grow 2 inches to a foot but I don't use it as a rule
That's not how you told it at the Pub the other night. The other night you said that the atheletes foot cream made you grow a 2 inch penis on your foot.

Most reactions

Back