lizheaemma

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alipearsonphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all, I was wondering if any of you had any idea's of what might have caused this mist type thing in this pic?

dark nigh less then a quarter moon
normal flash setting
road is pretty far away you an see a car's light in the distance
asphalt road
cold but not cold enough to see your breath
digital...

Any suggestions as to what might have happened would be appreciated! This didn't happen in any other pics taken all with in 5 min?

fairy1.jpg

Hi and Welcome,

My question is this....Had the fairy/butterfly been running around a bit? If so this mist could actually be steam. The heat radiating out through the top of the skull (natural body cooling function) mixing with the cooler air temp and hey presto.

No she wasn't running around, she had been sitting in the car and I was grabbing a few pics before she went into the party! This is actually the last in a series of 7 and the pic taken only seconds before didn't show it at all!
:D

My guess is lens flare, possibly a reflection of the flash from something to the side?

I don't know exactly what causes this kind of effect. Probably many things; I've seen examples like this before. My mother says it's ghosts or something supernatural. I've looked at enough photos to know that stuff just shows up in them; stuff that you didn't notice when you took the pic.

Is the car in any of the other pics? It looks like it facing right at the camera. Maybe the car lights have something to do with it.

our vehicle is well behind us about 30 feet and the next closest ones are the headlights that you can see in the pic about 50 ft away! Not to say that it's not the reason!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back