What have i got myself into!

:lmao: So let me get this straight......hot drunk girl comes up to you at a bar and asks you to take naked pictures of her in a hotel room? Have fun w/ that.....lol she sounds like a HO!! Make sure you have protection is right!!!
Please give an update...lol

Last edited:
hahahaha Thanks for the advice guys!

Ill keep it simple. The shoot turned out great althought she didnt let me keep any of the photos. She did not pose nude hence i did not have to worry about protecting my canon. I did however take her out to dinner and later that night i was protecting something else. Were a couple now and its funny how things have turned out.

hahahaha Thanks for the advice guys!

Ill keep it simple. The shoot turned out great althought she didnt let me keep any of the photos. She did not pose nude hence i did not have to worry about protecting my canon. I did however take her out to dinner and later that night i was protecting something else. Were a couple now and its funny how things have turned out.

I would request those shots back now that you're a couple!! Congrats.

I did however take her out to dinner and later that night i was protecting something else. Were a couple now and its funny how things have turned out.

Wow.. Pretty sure I'd smack my fiancee if he posted something like that after our first date. :er:

Oh i didnt mean that! Cant believe i didnt pick up on that one i guess i was too busy thinking back to that night.

Most reactions

Back