What's new

What I learned yesterday about my camera...

mostly sunny

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 18, 2009
Messages
445
Reaction score
0
Location
Northridge, Ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I learned.. after convincing myself my camera was just broken cause it wouldn't auto focus.. that there is a button on the camera that turns it on and off... I discovered it 4 hours I turned it off and was ready to call Canon today.

But, I learned something...:blushing:
 
here's to learnin! :D
 
Glad you found it! It would have been awfull if the camera or lens were broken.
 
yeah that is probably why they included it in the manual. But even though I know about the button, I will admit I have bumped the button, or forgotten that I had switched the camera over to manual and have gotten quite frustrated when later I realized my camera was not auto-focusing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom