F fotogenik TPF Noob! Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 345 Reaction score 1 Location Louisville, Kentucky Jan 18, 2006 #1 Just some random shots of what I woke up to this morning.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Jan 18, 2006 #2 nothing like a nice dusting of snow. nice series and thanks for sharing!
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2006 #3 Nice shots. I heard we me be getting some snow soon here in Canuck land....cant wait. Welcome to the forum BTW
Nice shots. I heard we me be getting some snow soon here in Canuck land....cant wait. Welcome to the forum BTW
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Jan 18, 2006 #4 Nice series of shots... we haven't seen much snow around here. Welcome!