What I woke up to this morning....: )

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
Not such a great pic I know but I wanted to share my morning sight with you!!

sunrise%20from%20the%20porch.jpg

Thanks for lookin' : )

Hey woody you'd have a field day around here! Anytime...say the word!

photo gal said:
Not such a great pic I know but I wanted to share my morning sight with you!!
Thanks for lookin' : )

Is that another Lot Left of Center meetup I hear?!?!

Beautiful view, Photo Gal! Makes me think of the song, For the Beauty of the Earth ....

photo gal said:
Not such a great pic I know but I wanted to share my morning sight with you!! Thanks for lookin' : )

I like the framing with all those chaotic branches everywhere. And we do need to hook up!!! I'm over that way shooting every couple of weeks. I just drive around aimlessly in the country looking for stuff...trying not to get lost :mrgreen:

I love how that branch comes across the frame like that. The detail in the tree mid frame, is wild looking! An awesome glimpse of your morning. And nicely photographed. Thx for sharing it.

Ice said:
I think its a great pic, the darkness makes for good contrast. So it is "such a great pic" in my opinion.
:thumbup:

I have to agree with Ice here... I really like the black! Nice work!

I'd still try cropping a small amount of the black out just to see what it looks like. You need some for sure but as it stands my eyes are drawn to it a little more than they should be. But its all sunjective! :)

Awesome looking trees, I really like the contrast between the dark trees and the sky.

Silverpenguin said:
I'd still try cropping a small amount of the black out just to see what it looks like. You need some for sure but as it stands my eyes are drawn to it a little more than they should be. But its all sunjective! :)

Just for you Silverpenguin....Is this more to your liking?

cropsunrise%20from%20the%20porch.jpg

For me, there are more houses than trees to the east, but from upstairs I still sometimes get a nice view. This, however, is nicer. What with the tree branch and the other "naked" trees framing the sunrise.

i love this, photogal.... the beauty of a new day is always welcome...thanks for the lift today...

the colors are so serene...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back