Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

Yemme

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's the scenario...

You are a waiter/waitress and after serving a customer who's bill is a fairly large amount... gave you the equivalent as your tip. However, he/she says the extra is for you and leaves a business card with a note, call me sometime.

Would you call?

Looks are not a factor....:lol:

So that's a no...

well, maybe not.

Follow my reasoning for a moment, if you will humor me....

Every relationship involves an exchange (housework, income, emotional stability, etc...)
Even when dating, money spent is a good indicator of where the relationship is going/how well it's going to end that evening, etc.
Like it or not, whether it's dating, work, etc, we are all selling our time in exchange for money, I mean really, how many of us would gladly go to work for free?

Personally, I'd dip your toe in, see if the water (er...person) is married, in a LTR, etc. everybody need a little something now and then.

e

Perhaps, I've done the corporate thing, but mostly self employed for the last 25 odd years. I sell myself to my clients, who pay well for my knowledge.

Then again, I was a teenager in the 70's, things were different, we "made friends" more frequently, didn't take things so seriously. Oh and in general had a lot more fun not sweating the small stuff.

dude, seriously, how old are you? I bet I have t-shirts older than you.

One thing you learn as time goes on is that life is more than black and white.

Now get the hell off my lawn! (gratuitous old guy joke)

if you have shirts older then me, i would highly suggest against giving people life advice and maybe focus on getting a career that allows you to buy some new clothes.
apparently whoring yourself out doesn't pay so well, even in the long run.
but then again, who wants an old prostitute.

Ok stop.... The question is a simple question.:lol:

If the note said call me sometime... Would you pick up a phone dial a number to speak with someone. That is my question.

Please do not take it to another level... The answer is either YES or NO... I'm sorry Yemme is not taking any MAYBE's ... Once again it's either YES or NO.

Please post your answer if you are willing to participate.

Thank You.

Yes for bitteraspects.... Thank you.

Well in all respect every woman is a whore. It depends on how you view the world. The question is, is she a smart whore or a dumb whore. I'm sure you have gotten many women phone numbers and you didn't equate them as being whores. A cheap drink maybe... and they were all silly putty.

You're from a prime location of women some who are smart .... some not so smart. I've seen many instances of Hawaiian/Polynesian men curse their female counterparts for whoring themselves out to military men. They choose to date them, marry them... does this make them a whore. Some say yes.... some say no. Is it all done for the love of the commissary ... who knows.

Everyone has their game....

It's a No for Bitteraspects....

Last edited:
To each his/her own. BUT for me, that would be a no-no. I don't want to explain my reasons really, but if someone has to ask whether they should go for it or not means they are not offended by it and is considering going for it. So, I don't want to be the one to burst that bubble. To some, it would be considered "sweet", and to some it would be considered "paying your way to a date". If I had a friend who needed my opinion on whether she should call or not, I would just give the same answer as above. And whatever he/she would decide I wouldn't try to change it. Dating's a risk, if you don't try it out you'll never know.

Best wishes,

Grace

Thank you for your response Grace.

Most reactions

Back