What If ?

Would you call?

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
depends whats on the business card.

the person could work for a cosmetic company and it could be there way of telling you that you have B.O.

depends whats on the business card.

the person could work for a cosmetic company and it could be there way of telling you that you have B.O.

That's a good one.:lol:

Basically, the guy is saying "I can't get females the normal way, so I will use my money to impress the materialistic women. I also don't have the balls to ask for a date like a normal human, but rather put the burden on the person I'm trying to impress. I am a loser, who happens to have money."

If that's appealing to you, go for it.

If flashing money at you and saying "here's my number, come beg for some money" is what you believe you are worth, go for it.

I hope you guys are getting my experiment.... But I'll explain again.

You and only YOU are the waiter.... NOT ME.

You are given and large tip plus the patron is interested in you.

I don't care what gender you might be or what ever gender you prefer. Gay, Straight, or Bi.

What would YOU do.

You don't need to explain your choice. What would you do. Leave me out of it.

I vote no.

If someone wants to ask me out, then ask me out. Don't put the burden on me to call, cuz it won't happen

(You could add a poll to the thread if you just want yes/no answers with no explanation.)

I know hun, I was telling Epatsellis that... but when I went back to add it... It was no longer an option at the bottom. I think people would be more comfortable answering if they didn't have to reveal themselves. Oh well. :(

Last edited:
The other side of the coin, you're a business person having lunch/dinner/drinks with an important client, it's far easier to leave a card with a note, not to mention far more professional and considerate to your clients.

Oh hell yeah, I'd ask Yemme out, in a heartbeat...:drool:
(but first I'd have to get my wife's permission, not sure how good that would go over)

Oh hell yeah, I'd ask Yemme out, in a heartbeat...:drool:
(but first I'd have to get my wife's permission, not sure how good that would go over)

:lmao: Didn't I teach yah how to go about askin'.... :lol:

It's so weird the responses I'm getting because of all the people I asked most of the women said, No... All of the men said, hell yeah.:lol:

You cant tell me looks dont count!! Until you know someone looks count. And I guess it depends how bad I want a 300mm f/2.8 lens....lol

Yes BTW......if I was single that is....... you never know what people are out there!!!

You cant tell me looks dont count!! Until you know someone looks count. And I guess it depends how bad I want a 300mm f/2.8 lens....lol

:lmao:

It was a questions that was posed over dinner last night. We went out to dinner and I gave a decent tip to the waiter and my other half asked me what would I do if a guy gave me a tip equivalent to the check and dropped his card with that note. He said looks don't count... Not sure if being single is a must...

Would you call? I still can't come up with an answer.
Maybe if I was single I could come up with a answer. Mmmmmm....

The other side of the coin, you're a business person having lunch/dinner/drinks with an important client, it's far easier to leave a card with a note, not to mention far more professional and considerate to your clients.

And completely inconsiderate to the person you're trying to ask out. There's nothing to start a relationship better than saying "honey, you'll always be less important than anything else."

Seriously, it isn't hard to come back later, excuse yourself and go to her privately, etc. If a person is too busy to do that, they are too busy to date anyway.

It's so weird the responses I'm getting because of all the people I asked most of the women said, No... All of the men said, hell yeah.:lol:

Selective reading?

And completely inconsiderate to the person you're trying to ask out. There's nothing to start a relationship better than saying "honey, you'll always be less important than anything else."

Seriously, it isn't hard to come back later, excuse yourself and go to her privately, etc. If a person is too busy to do that, they are too busy to date anyway.

See this is what I don't understand. Is the insult the money... or the need to feel as though your worthy of being approached properly. Because I've seen more people settle for less and gave their number out to a complete stranger.:lol:

It's just weird because If I met a guy and I say lets keep in touch ... it doesn't mean I'm trying to f*ck you.... or that I want to date you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back