What's new

What is "Err 13" on a Mamiya 645 AFD????

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
45,715
Reaction score
14,785
Location
Victoria, BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was out doing some shooting today, and decided to pull out the old 645 to shoot some black & white for potential big enlargements. For some reason the old girl, who has worked flawlessly ever since I got her, started blinking "Err 13" at me. Everything seemed to work correctly, the shutter fired, the film advanced, and even rewound when I came to the end of the roll. I don't think it's anything especially serious, BUT there's nothing in the manual, and thus far an Internet search has only turned up other people asking what certain Mamiya error messages are. If anyone has a full list of them, I'd really like to know.

I've e-mailed Mamiya, but I'm not holding my breath for a speedy response.

TIA
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom