Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$Bird web 2 DSC_4997130706.jpg

Looks like an egret to me as well.

Kevin

Sand or dirt, I'm not sure which.

SCraig - do you mind an off topic question - why there is no Grand Ole Opry on you Tennesse in Photographs site? Opry is the only thing I actually remember about Tennessee having visited it 20 years ago.

SCraig - do you mind an off topic question - why there is no Grand Ole Opry on you Tennesse in Photographs site? Opry is the only thing I actually remember about Tennessee having visited it 20 years ago.
No, I don't mind as long as the OP doesn't. The reason there is nothing on my site about the Grand Ole Opry is I've never been, nor do I intend to go. Just 'cause I live here doesn't mean I'm a country music fan ;)

Easy one :) Juvenile little blue heron....

No, I don't mind as long as the OP doesn't. The reason there is nothing on my site about the Grand Ole Opry is I've never been, nor do I intend to go. Just 'cause I live here doesn't mean I'm a country music fan ;)

The OP probably doesn't mind considering they asked you the question.

Most reactions

Back