What is your favorite fruit?

I made the mistake of buying a packet of prunes yesterday. The packet has gone and I've been doing monster farts for the last hour. Ooooh, I'm not looking forward to tomorrow.

I'll let things settle down before I open the packet of dates.

I love oranges, watermelons (but only those from Spain or Italy....mhhhmmmm) and of course our Polish cherry... hmmm... I just noticed in my dictionary that both... cherry and cherry are the same.. hmm here we have two kinds of them... one of them is sweet, while the second is sour. I prefer the sweet ones!

Oooooohhhhhhhh I forgot cherries!!! Marishino (sp?) cherries are the best!!!

how dare you Amanda!!!??? Forgetting about cherries?!?! pfffff

Mangosteens are my mostest favouritist fruit ever!!!

They are sooo yummy and sweet and gooey. I used to have a friend who owned a mangosteen farm and he'd bring us them all the time. They range in size from an apricot size to apple size and you rip their think purple skin off and there are these white mandarine like segments that you eat. They've got a seed though. But Ahhhh it's sooooooo nice. Seriously, if you've never eaten one - go out now and I find them - I dunno when they're in season - I'm thinking late in the year (but that might just be Oz).

Orange, Avocado, Apple, Cherry, Grapes, Pineapple, Bananas and Mangoes.

Back in India, we grow pineapples, Bananas, Cherry and Mangoes.

Meysha said:
Mangosteens are my mostest favouritist fruit ever!!!

They are sooo yummy and sweet and gooey. I used to have a friend who owned a mangosteen farm and he'd bring us them all the time. They range in size from an apricot size to apple size and you rip their think purple skin off and there are these white mandarine like segments that you eat. They've got a seed though. But Ahhhh it's sooooooo nice. Seriously, if you've never eaten one - go out now and I find them - I dunno when they're in season - I'm thinking late in the year (but that might just be Oz).

Oooooohhhhhhh I've eaten one of those before!!! They are very good, and for some reason to me they taste like sweetarts!!! Pretty slimey but if you can get past that they're worth the eating :)

i just read in my massage magazine that half a cup of blue berries can actually reverse the aging process, improve memory & increase motor skills :)

not saying it's 100% fact, but there is at least a study that says it :) plus they're pretty tasty regardless.

the worst tasting fruit ever is the durian. not sure if it goes by another name in the US, but in singapore they're quite popular. they look like a huge mellon, but have spikes all over it, then you cut into it and the stench is vomit inducing, then you taste it and you wretch. i guess it's an acquired taste, but it's not one i'm giong to acquire anytime soon :p *puke*

eromallagadnama said:
:lol: Is that the reason for the change in avatar Ferny? :lol:
Nah, I get bored of avatars quickly. You may have noticed. :oops:
And now terri tells me I have to change it. :grumpy:

Most reactions

Back