What kind of career do you have?

Devinhullphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know a lot of the people on here are full time professional photographers but I'm curious what kind of careers the non professional photographers have.

I'm a graphic designer for Lifetouch

I am the manager for a marketing/creative team for a large industrial company. We handle all the website, video, photo, and graphic design needs for the company.

I also run my own web/graphic design company on the side.

Paramedic

(I think I'm Charon's replacement some days)

Last edited:
Lead stripper. I just got promoted. I also clean the poles at the end of the night and shine them up with a little bit of Brasso for a little extra cash. Helps pay for my lenses.

General Manager for BBD Services / Cheetah Mounts

So i spend 80 hours a week running reports, Training people, in meetings, Product development, working on Product Ads, dealing with network problems, etc.

Then i also Own SPN Performance more as a hobby i work on my cars and sell parts for Nissan Z Cars and Subarus.

The only time i get to do photography is when our actual photographer is out and we need a product picture.

Lead stripper. I just got promoted. I also clean the poles at the end of the night and shine them up with a little bit of Brasso for a little extra cash. Helps pay for my lenses.

Oh congrats! I knew all that time in the champagne room would pay off eventually!

Oh congrats! I knew all that time in the champagne room would pay off eventually!
Thank you Runnah. I have been working at this for soooo long. This has been a goal of mine since I was 16 and first started on the pole. My family is so proud.

I am the manager for a marketing/creative team for a large industrial company. We handle all the website, video, photo, and graphic design needs for the company.

Your right up my alley!

Air Traffic Controller and Pilot

Your right up my alley!
I wouldn't go that far. Runnah can get a little loco at times. We have to tame him down.

Most reactions

Back