What music do you other photographers listen to?

Brad Paisley
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Metallica
Victor Wooten
Robert Cray
U2
ZZ Top
Nickelback
Los Lonely Boys
Lincoln Brewster
Daughtry

nice choices. I used to be all about metal and hard rock. In those days I was listening to a lot of:
Megadeth
Mercyful Fate
Ozzy (And Sabbath)
Corrosion of Conformity
Rollins
Iron Maiden
etc

Nowadays I'm easing off the headbanger stuff. Tending more toward the blues:
Lonnie Brooks (and his sons Ronnie and Wayne) are about my favorite thing going right now. I've seen them live many times.
Bill Perry (RIP)
SRV
Rory Gallagher (The best guitarist that nobody seems to ever have heard of)
Buddy Guy

OF course :
Gov't Mule, Gov't Mule and more Gov't Mule (Hey Uncle Sam, off the Grass!)

Pink Floyd
Metalica
Eric Clapton
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Jeff Healey He just died March 08
Harvey Danger

I like just about everything but my favorite is Led Zepplin, esp. the early stuff. I got The MotherShip (the new CD) not long ago and love it.

Next would be the Eagles and U2.

Lately it has been a lot of

Tragedy
Hickey
Zegota
Propagandhi
Charles Bronson
Graf Orlock
Scholastic Deth
Fifteen

I listen to mostly just classical music...and NPR.

I must quote you on that, but leave out the "...and NPR" since I neither know what it is nor do I listen to anything BUT classical music. Some jazz, if that is on on some of the nighttime programmes of "my" radio channel, too. But rarely.

Garbage, A Perfect Circle, Godsmack, God-Des and She, Armin, Eiffel 65/Bloom 06 and a whole lot more.

NPR...I worked there for a while last year, and as a result, can't stand listening to it anymore! :S (Lucky us their CEO got canned, maybe we'll see the return of quality and culture to the airwaves now...)

Mostly I listen to classical (Mahler being the all time favorite), Metal (Opeth and Tool top that list), and classic rock (Pink Floyd and 1967-1970 Beatles)

Edit: Ooh! A Perfect Circle, how could I forget them?

Dream Theater is my favorite band, but others include:
Opeth, Eisbrecher, Rammstein, Oomph!, Kenny Wayne Shepard, Joe Bonamassa, Queensryhe, and too many more to list. I like almost anything from classical to Black metal with a few exceptions.

Difficult to know what not to include, but in there somewhere would be:

Rush, Tool, APC, Floyd, Satch, The Black Keys, The Black Label Society, Ozzy, Garbage, Depeche Mode, Chemical Brothers, Faithless, Sabbath, Led Zep, The Stereophonics, Green Day, Thin Lizzy, Queensryche, Audioslave, Chris Cornell, Soundgarden, Guano Apes, The Killers, Magazine, NIN, Placebo, QOTSA, Smashing Pumpkins, Genesis, Steve Hackett, Sugababes, Suzanne Vega, ZZ Top, 10CC and it goes on...

Most reactions

Back