What are you listening to...

dtzitko

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
web.me.com
right now? In your car? Most frequently?

I use public transportation, so I'm always listening to music. Just curious what you guys have in your CD players/on your ipod/last record you played/etc...

So, what music are you listening to the most lately?

I've been listening to...
Modest Mouse - The Moon and Antarctica
Modest Mouse - The Lonesome Crowded West
Queen - Various songs

Usually I listen to Queen or Peter Gabriel.

Good choices so far.

I use Pandora a lot on my iPhone. Recently, I've been starting with Pearl Jam and letting Pandora take it from there.

Amethystium Radio ? Last.fm

^^ right now
I do have a profile there but I tend to end up listening to that radio block most of the time

That's not bad stuff, I can see myself zonking out to that for a while doing some work.

Last.fm is awesome, but I don't use the radio. I usually just use it to find new music.

A friend of mine got me into this band, Passion Pit, and I can't stop listening to one song in particular. I've probably listened to it 5 times today already. Passion Pit ? Little Secrets ? Video & free listening at Last.fm

Yah I agree Last FM is great for finding new music - how I found that band and a few others!

XTRMNTR - Primal Scream
The Information - Beck
Divine Madness - Madness (best of)
Master & Everyone - Bonnie 'Prince' Billy
Firebird - Tomita

Right now:
Vive La Fête, 2013 album.... the Oiseau Bleu song. Makes me feel melancholic. The way I like to be.

EDIT - wait this thread is 6 years old!
Pretty sure we've got some more recent music sharing threads up there in off topic that aren't 6 years old!

The Moana soundtrack. On repeat. All day. Every day.

Yes, I have two toddlers.

Don't get me wrong, I adore Lin-Manuel Miranda and bought the album within ten minutes of leaving the theater. It's just the constant repetition...On the other hand, there's nothing cuter than listening to a four-year-old try to rap along with Dwayne Johnson. :D

Most reactions

Back