What price would you pay?

Man, those photos were really awesome. What an adventure. I'd say it's 100% worth it. It takes boldness and balls, which not every photographer has, to do something like that.

-GPR

Man, those photos were really awesome. What an adventure. I'd say it's 100% worth it. It takes boldness and balls, which not every photographer has, to do something like that.

-GPR

I would add it takes the willingness to pay the price of getting caught, if you aren't willing to do that then there probably isn't a point in taking the risk. And I would have taken some fishing stuff with me just incase I did get caught in the water I would have a story, even if it was weak it would be better than the truth.

Ever since I was a little kid I've always been wondering what those ships look like inside as I pass by Suisin Bay a few times a year since - thanks for sharing this.

It's about half an hour from my place and if I was in the same field of photography as those guys...yes I would be willing to pay especially since it hasn't been done before.

Most reactions

Back