What's new

What really grinds my gears... HELP!

minicoop1985

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 3, 2013
Messages
5,520
Reaction score
1,866
Location
Appleton, WI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What really grinds my gears? THESE SCRATCHES around the Invicta logo. I really like this photo but the scratches... I have no idea how to get rid of them, so could someone do me a HUGE favor and take them out? Thanks!


A plus with wings by longm1985, on Flickr
 
Photoshop's spot healing brush tool will do the trick.

In addition to the clone tool.

11096347615_5ba1be3ed7_o.jpg
 
Nice job 480sparky!
 
EXCELLENT job Sparky! Thanks a ton! As for PS, I'm photoshop illiterate and only have Lightroom. If I had any clue as to what I was doing with PS I would probably get it.
 
If you can get a copy of photoshop, its very simple to use the clone tool. Just click in a clean spot, that will be the coverup and then just brush over the imperfection and poof. I can show you how to do it if youd like.
 
How easy it was. Anyone can do it.
 
I guess it's time to learn. Honestly, it's daunting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom