So I own:
PodiumCycling.com
ShareTheDamnRoad.com
PodiumCustom.com
AND I just got a 50d + kit lens to take pics of the products featured on those sites. I really want the images to look as good as possible but dont really want to spend over 600 bucks on a lens. I shoot during the day with plenty of light and the stuff is on a mannequin.
I already rephotographed these: http://www.sharethedamnroad.com/cycling-jerseys/infinite-mpg-cycling-jersey and I would really prefer to blow the images up more to show the detail -- something you can't really do with pics taken with a kit lens.
What would you recommend?
PodiumCycling.com
ShareTheDamnRoad.com
PodiumCustom.com
AND I just got a 50d + kit lens to take pics of the products featured on those sites. I really want the images to look as good as possible but dont really want to spend over 600 bucks on a lens. I shoot during the day with plenty of light and the stuff is on a mannequin.
I already rephotographed these: http://www.sharethedamnroad.com/cycling-jerseys/infinite-mpg-cycling-jersey and I would really prefer to blow the images up more to show the detail -- something you can't really do with pics taken with a kit lens.
What would you recommend?