What's new

What should I do with this?

richardsim7

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Hove, United Kingdom
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First time posting, figured I'd like to sign up to a photography forum to get feedback on my work (I think my friends are getting annoyed, heh)

Screen+shot+2010-11-23+at+19.15.01.jpg


So what should I do with this? Something about it seems off to me...
 
i cant see any picture.
 
yep now it worked.
 
For photos of people, faces (and particularly eyes), are paramount.

The backs of peoples heads just don't generate the same level of interest.
 
I think that the photo of them could have been cool. You see it in engagment shots, people with their pets, parents and kids. Walking away hand and hand but that conveys a sense of emotion and this doesn't. I think too cropping right at the knees in this sense is a no-no.
 
In the first image, if the two were standing at the edge of the hill station, looking down to valley or horizon and shown in full-at a distance; would have been a story teller

Regards :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom