What should I have for breakfast?

My dinner looked pretty much like a McDonalds Big Mac. It was - in fact - the chihuahua from across the street - I ran the blighter over with my wife's car, scraped it off the road and fried it. Tasty :p

My dinner looked pretty much like a McDonalds Big Mac. It was - in fact - the chihuahua from across the street - I ran the blighter over with my wife's car, scraped it off the road and fried it. Tasty :p

Ahh! So you had Taco Bell?

There's nothing better than going out to the chicken coup to get a couple of eggs for breakfast :D

Yes, we need to know what you had. It's now 9:30 and breakfast, lunch, and dinner are all done with, though it would be right around dinner time for you probably right now.

Can't even think what I had for dinner tonight.... Oh, yeah, wolfed down a quick lunchmeat ham sandwich since I'm on vacation from work and we've been running around all day getting supplies for the family picnic we are having this coming weekend. Ran around all morning and into the afternoon, then spent the rest of the day mowing, weedwacking, working on the garden (the corn is looking great!) and I just got in about half an hour ago.

Most reactions

Back