what sounds better?

that is what i was concern, i do not force this idea, just looking fast way to start propagate my work, many people asked me why i do not have proper website and portfolio yet, but i want to jump out of the box with name and do not give a potential customers Super Hidden Inteligent Topic;)

thank you for yours advice :)

what about CSPhotography.uk? sounds better? CSPhoto.london

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All well and good however when it comes to the photography business your name doesn't really matter. It is the quality of your work that matters. If you work is really good you could use something like "A Bloke with a Camera Photography" and be just fine. Your name only attracts business if you work attracts customers.

Last edited:
You are right and you confirm what I am thinking. I need a time to advert my work locally, question as I read how to get to the market. Every day situation 'Have you got a business card?', well I am sorry, I don't have because I can't decide what name should be on it. As you said my name means nothing and will be easly forgotten (heh or not;)), that I have to make a first impression positive to attract customers. i need to advertise my services on the social network/media and print some leaflets.

"Word of Mouth" is a great way to get more business ONCE you have some business. To get started you need to combine all things that will get business for you, with each one getting a little something. All of these marketing and sales techniques require that your business has an easy to remember and easy to say name. It also needs to be unique to you so when someone recommends you the person can find you easily. Either of the last two you mentioned sound unique and easy to remember.
It's all a waste of time if you're not good and provide a good product.

i agree with almost all of you, and i am happy with your feedback, i have to sort things out and put on the track, there is in london a great competitions for small and large people, but i do not affraid, however i have not publish my work yet anywhere, just samples to get some ideas what i could improve, noone is perfect, doing pictures for over 30 years for my memories its not enough, it is time to convert passion for business, i hope this forum is for me, and i am positive about it, nothing to lose, just wish me a luck and share your heart, i am happy to do the same

Most reactions

New Topics

Back