What the hell just woke me up?

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I swear on my life I think an Earthquake just woke me up, the ****ing room was shaking and all I could hear was CD's on the shelf rattling!

**** me that **** me up, I really thought I was going to die then

What a scary thing to wake up to! Glad you're ok...

BBC's website said:
The US Geographical Survey's website reported a quake of the magnitude of 4.7 and said the epicentre was 30 miles (50km) south of Kingston-upon-Hull.

thats about 200 miles from where I live

What a scary thing to wake up to! Glad you're ok...

thanks but I think I'm going to struggle to get back to sleep now :grumpy:

Wow!! Glad you are alright, I hope there wasn't any major damage anywhere!

I'm glad I read the news account. I was going to apologize straight away since I had beans for dinner.

Hope damage is held to a minimum.

seems like its a wide part of the country that was hit, be interesting to see if my parents were affected, they are south of london and it seems like the quake hit more of a diagonal line

I woke up with the feeling something was wrong just as the tremor hit here. The whole house shook, rattling everything, and it went on for a minute or so.
I woke up just prior to the last earthquake (about 6 years ago). Most people sleep through it so if you wake up just before it you either have a sixth sense or are nearer the animal than most. :lol:

I woke up with the feeling something was wrong just as the tremor hit here. The whole house shook, rattling everything, and it went on for a minute or so.
I woke up just prior to the last earthquake (about 6 years ago). Most people sleep through it so if you wake up just before it you either have a sixth sense or are nearer the animal than most. :lol:

or you just really, really hate surprises...:lol:

It's good to hear no one got hurt. I have friends in London and I got really scared there for a moment. Hope no major damage.
I had an eartquake wake me up once, lighter than this one, and yes it's a weird experience (this was in the Netherlands where an earthquake is really rare, so that thought doesn't immediately enter your mind when the room shakes)

pascal

woke up too roughly around that time ... but there was no tremor here. strange ...

sooo I'm somewhat tired this morning

Felt in here in Cheshire. We were up anyway - it was kinda creepy - aparently it was milld in our area so goodnes knows how it felt at the epicentre!

Wow, how very scary!
I'm really glad that you are alright.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back