What's new

What to get to replace the 18-55 kit lens (Nikon)

hankejp

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
608
Reaction score
0
Location
Wausau, Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I sold my D40 and was going to keep the kit lens, but the guyer waved the cash in my face so I sold the kit lens too. What is a good lens to replace the 18-55?

Do I work towards to prime lenses, obviously a 50 1.8 and what else? I sort of like the flexability on being able to use the 18-55 to get the right pic.

Thoughts are welcome.
 
I have the 18-70mm; love it.

Jon
 
Tamron 17-50 2.8 is a great and fast lens around $400.00 or the Nikon 17-55 2.8 arond $1000.00.

I have the Tamron myself and love it.....
 
I have the 18-200mm. I don't need anything else 99% of the time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom