What's new

What Wide/Ultrawide Lenses Would Be Best For Me?

ptvredwings

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 18, 2016
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
I currently only have a 24-60mm, and 50mm lens right now and needing a wider lens while I'm closeup in an intimate venue for live music shots along with being in close tight areas with my subject in other occasions while needing to get more background in. The only catch is it has to be a zoom and at least f/2.8 if not better. Ultrawide would just be nice for fun creative pieces. Which Canon lenses can I choose from that would do well on a cropped sensor?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom