What's new

What would be a good deal for this flash?

KasparP

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 16, 2009
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm buying a flash from a friend.

A SB600. It goes for 218 new on amazon. It has some scratches on the backside of it(where the screen is and buttons)

What would be a good deal for it? 125?
 
I'm buying a flash from a friend.

A SB600. It goes for 218 new on amazon. It has some scratches on the backside of it(where the screen is and buttons)

What would be a good deal for it? 125?
That sounds good for you, not good for the seller.

How old is it? How often has it been used? What do the battery contacts look like? Does it come with the original packaging and contents like the users manual, soft case, AS-19 stand?

If I had a 1 year old SB-600 with the original packaging and contents, that I had used 40 or 50 times and had a few scratches on the back. I would expect $175 for it, but would probably sell it for $160 if shown cash.
 
Not even a year old. He sold the stand, but from what I googled online I dont even really need to stand...do I?

He said he will try and find the softcase, but even if he doesnt I still am getting a bag in about a week that will cover it.

So what do you guys think, is 125 good?
 
001.jpg



002.jpg
 
Sooooooo....
 
If he's willing to let it go and everything still works, then $125 is a great deal for you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom