What Would You Do?

Come on Michael, if the stage is red, the stage is red. Your pics have always been about atmosphere and that has always been the point of red gel on stage, try enhancing the red rather than cooling it.
Have a look at all the old pics of music venues (jazz is best), they were never about anything other than atmosphere, technically they were mostly rubbish, but we all loved them. Not well lit, cigarette smoke everywhere, tightly composed and grainy....

very grainy haha i was just looking through a photo book at barnes and noble from 50's-current - all types of photography pictured. very cool book, wish i wrote down the name. couldnt afford to buy it though.

Come on Michael, if the stage is red, the stage is red. Your pics have always been about atmosphere and that has always been the point of red gel on stage, try enhancing the red rather than cooling it.
Have a look at all the old pics of music venues (jazz is best), they were never about anything other than atmosphere, technically they were mostly rubbish, but we all loved them. Not well lit, cigarette smoke everywhere, tightly composed and grainy....

Oh no. Now everyone knows my the name behind the nick! :lol:

You make a good point. *puts in his bag of tricks* Now to dig-up some of those images you speak of.

Most reactions

Back