What Would You Have Done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you did the right thing as well, there is not enough "stepping in" going on these days. And I don't mean just in fighting, people are afraid to step in and stop something they know is wrong from happening. They tend to prefer to stand back and watch, hoping that someone else will step in and do something. Most of us know right from wrong, but few of us are willing to act on it, even after you stepped in people still watched. What you did was very brave, and you should be commended for doing the right thing. It's unfortunate that people like yourself are the minority, and not the majority, if so the world would be a better place. Thank you for taking action.

ps: in case you didn't do it this time, make sure if there is a next time, do a quick check for throwing stars, and katanas before jumping in. :)

Jeff.

I can't believe a Mom said it was a stupid thing to break it up!

As a Mom I say you did the right thing...and I'm sure the little kid's Mom would agree!

bace said:
Unless the kids were Ninja's in disguise.

you know, Ninja's are masters of deception.

7 year kid getting his ass beat or trained killing machine...you just never know.

Yup, you never know...

JEFFB said:
I think you did the right thing as well, there is not enough "stepping in" going on these days. And I don't mean just in fighting, people are afraid to step in and stop something they know is wrong from happening. They tend to prefer to stand back and watch, hoping that someone else will step in and do something. Most of us know right from wrong, but few of us are willing to act on it, even after you stepped in people still watched. What you did was very brave, and you should be commended for doing the right thing. It's unfortunate that people like yourself are the minority, and not the majority, if so the world would be a better place. Thank you for taking action.

ps: in case you didn't do it this time, make sure if there is a next time, do a quick check for throwing stars, and katanas before jumping in. :)

Jeff.

Ya, people were just standing there and a couple of them were cheering them on to fight yelling "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" and laughing at them. After I broke it up, I walked to my bus and one of the kids that was near me and watching said, "Why the hell did you break it up!" . I was like, WTF! I was about to slap him!! But, I just gave him the Evil Eye --->:x , and walked away.

Next time I'll check for Ninja weapons and whatnot.

LizM said:
I can't believe a Mom said it was a stupid thing to break it up!

As a Mom I say you did the right thing...and I'm sure the little kid's Mom would agree!

I told her it was the right thing but she is stubuorn and it's her way or the highway.

I bet the little kids like, "Mommy, I beat up this one kid at the compound!". :lol: :lol:

Years ago , that little gender confused kid would have been me ... guess how I vote ...
dee

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. you did a good thing.

11 years.

11 years this thread has lay dormant. Laying in wait for some one to resurrect it.
11 years we've resisted it's temptation until today. Today when a thread necromancer again revealed it's ugly head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back