What's new

What you have been waiting for....

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
another flower.........:lmao::sexywink:

5451715197_9ed9128e02_z.jpg
 
I like this one alot - the DoF, in combination with the colors and lighting, gives it an almost abstract feel. I bet this would work well as a square crop.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
I like this one alot - the DoF, in combination with the colors and lighting, gives it an almost abstract feel. I bet this would work well as a square crop.


Hmmm.....I love square crops....might have to try that out! Thanks!!:thumbup:
 
Yeah.. but that one you posted of the flower porn.. that one is very memorable LOL :lmao:
 
another flower.........:lmao::sexywink:
F OFF!



:lol:

Nice one Mish. I think Studio7Four might be onto something with the square crop suggestion. The colors are really intense at the focus point is quite ....... well, so you. :biggrin:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
Here is a quick square crop......I'm not at home soooo........ I'll have to work on the original later to get exactly what I want.
I agree that some of the dead space at the top needed to go!

f2-1.jpg
 
I think you water it with potassium permanganate solution :lol:

This is truly splendid!!! the purple patch on the upper right corner is a distraction because it looks like a tumor on the flower; but you trimmed it 'squarely'( in double sense); so congrats

Regards :D
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #12
lol Frequency
 
It's nice. Not one of my favorites from you.
I see a landscap crop as well.
 
179ed5fa.png



I like how, next to your name, it signifies you as the [OP]
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #15
I like that crop.....thanks Bitter.
I am "The Op"!!! lol
I'll mess around w/ the original and see what I can come up w/.........:flower:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom