What you looking at?

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Saw this one on a facebook newsfeed thing. Arnold eat your heart out!
FB_IMG_1568260590010.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

wow he is huge... those enormous muscles.. he can look all he wants.. great photo

Cool pic, makes Arnold look like Mr. Puniverse, lol! (I'm kidding Arnold, don't hit me!)

Just curious, do you ever get to the outback?

The "outback" is sort of a general term for anywhere a long way out of the cities.

There is no real start or finish to it. If you drove east from Perth to Kalgoorlie, it's about 600 km. If you drove north to Broome it's 2231 km and Kununurra is 3224 km. Western Australia is a big state.

Unfortunately what with "life" getting in the way of photography the best I can manage is a couple of hours out to the wheat belt occasionally.

The "outback" is sort of a general term for anywhere a long way out of the cities.

There is no real start or finish to it. If you drove east from Perth to Kalgoorlie, it's about 600 km. If you drove north to Broome it's 2231 km and Kununurra is 3224 km. Western Australia is a big state.

Unfortunately what with "life" getting in the way of photography the best I can manage is a couple of hours out to the wheat belt occasionally.
I kind of figured it was that way, especially since cities are actually built in what used to be "outback." I guess I was wondering more if you ever got out to where the kangaroos are plentiful in the wild to get some pics of them and of other creatures native to Australia.

Last edited:

I kind of figured it was that way, especially since cities are actually built in what used to be "outback." I guess I was wondering more if you ever got out to where the kangaroos are plentiful in the wild to get some pics of them and of them and other creatures native to Australia.
To be honest I don't. I guess because they are around I don't think of them as being that interesting? Now a Grizzly Bear, bison and moose they are interesting.

Shame a full body image wasn't taken and a bent olympic bar with an enormous amount of weight was photoshopped into his hands!

I kind of figured it was that way, especially since cities are actually built in what used to be "outback." I guess I was wondering more if you ever got out to where the kangaroos are plentiful in the wild to get some pics of them and of them and other creatures native to Australia.
To be honest I don't. I guess because they are around I don't think of them as being that interesting? Now a Grizzly Bear, bison and moose they are interesting.

I'd love to see a pic of a big ol' gnarly looking salty if you ever get the chance.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back