Whatcha think?

JayPearson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a pic i took about six months ago in my friends car. Just trying to experiment with the shutter speed a little bit.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/b1ackneon/IMG_0160-6.jpg

IMG_0160-6.jpg

I do that whenever I'm in the car at night and bored.

'course I probably should be driving and not takin' pictures.

(yes, I'm kidding, the wife doesn't let me drive anymore since "the incident") :lol:

I've actually tried shooting while driving...Man did I get motion sick...I've learned my lesson...Now its a tripod and shutter release in the passenger seat.

Yea i got a little motion sick when i was trying to look the the eye piece while my friend was doing a donut. Probably won't be doing that again..

I love the ripple effect, was that intentional or how you get that kind of look. Seeing the dash takes away from the picture though. I talk, text and do other things while driving but I have yet to try taking pictures. Maybe ill try a point, shoot and pray strategy. Experimentation is the way to advance so kudos to trying new things.

Nick

The 'ripple' effect comes from keeping the shutter open for a short period of time. So as the car went down the road it naturally will be slightly bumpy so the camera moves around a little bit. The bottom of the pic is mostly the hood of the car. Also being a passenger while taking the pic really is really effective for your health.

Most reactions

Back