Reaction score
Website
www.moltenwords.net
See Subject!

Me:
timesheets
managers that can't add so said timesheets have to be corrected
lack of motivation
trying to eat healthy, but having unhealthy cravings (there are just certain times of the month when women should not try to start a diet...)
can't get my office a comfortable temperature
is it Friday yet?

This damn cold that I got two weeks after passing the last cold
People asking when servers that went down are going to come back up

Been on the D/L and off the bike for 3 weeks cuz of a back injury. Last night my back is starting to feel good and I contemplate a light ride after dinner. Fall asleep on the couch for 20 minutes after diner, wake up with serious crook in my neck.

Now I'm at work, my neck hurts, my back is still sore, I've been dealing with engineers all morning that don't know how to read a tape measure because it's not metric, and salesmen that waited until till the last minute to look at plans and only then realize it's over their head and need me to do it and need it tomorrow morning because they didn't look at it even though they've had it since last week.

Whew, that felt good, thanks orie. If it'll make you feel any better, it'll be Friday where you're at before it's Friday here. I think............. If not I'll give a heads up as to how Friday starts out in case it's not a good Friday or something..............

I think our Fridays will start simultaneously. I've got 2:40 pm PDT and you're 2:40 pm MST, right? Crazy Arizona...

Voodoo, when's the server gonna be back up? :p

And I hope your back gets better soon!!

oriecat said:
When it does :p It wasn't a scheduled outage so we don't have a scheduled time when it will be fixed.

voodoocat said:
oriecat said:
When it does :p It wasn't a scheduled outage so we don't have a scheduled time when it will be fixed.

So, whenever you get a minute....can you hurry up?

Ooh I needed a topic like this, what's driving me nuts today is:
Trying to find a neutral density filter...6 shops, no filter. gaaaaah!! :x
And the rain. Rain sucks.

Meatless Taco's
old people
smelly people
people who bleed in public
people in general

md

People that don't keep their word.
Being hovered over at work.
My ex who apparently decided that after nearly 16 years of neglect/abandonment, he was finally going to call his son on a somewhat regular basis. (this only annoys me if he hurts my son)
Pettiness

My boss
Cold weather
Being ill
Waiting for the bus
Traffic jam
George Bush

Nothing more at the moment ... I think .... if it changes i'll let you know :roll: :LOL:

- 9-5
- routine

Time pressure
Atlanta traffic
Intolerance
Masses of humanity whining for drugs

Most reactions

New Topics

Back