What's driving you crazy lately?

Being stuck accessing the forum from an internet kiosk where I have to stand up and try to type on a keyboard that is designed to be the right height for midgets! Ok, maybe the fact that I am around 6'3 is more of the problem...damn the shorter people and the things that are designed for them! :lol:

Hey, everybody! Chaseypants hates short people!!!! :eek:

:smileys:

5'5" here.....am I short???

People who call for an ambulance at 4:00 am for:
A cold they have had for three days
A sore thumb
Their cast is loose
Etc, etc..... :evil:

We can bite him in the knees, and if he takes a swing at us he'll miss!! :twisted:

But he'd probably enjoy it, as well..... which would be counterproductive. :twisted:

terri said:
Hey, everybody! Chaseypants hates short people!!!! :eek:

:smileys:

5'5" here.....am I short???

doh, his poor wife..wonder if she knows how he feels..or maybe she is just as tall as he is :shock:

hmmm what drives me crazy...

Stupid people
Stupid people playing hockey
Stupid people driving cars 10 miles an hour in the fast lane
ummm...Ill have to stop there..I think there is a limit to how many words one can fit here..lol

LilCujo said:

Stupid people
ummm...Ill have to stop there..I think there is a limit to how many words one can fit here..lol

Here, here!

Do you know why you never argue with an idiot?

Because they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. :p

LilCujo said:

Stupid people

Stupid people that unplug the monitor, roll up the cable and put it on there desk and then submit a work order asking why there computer doesn't work any more..... :x

karissa said:
LilCujo said:

Stupid people

Stupid people that unplug the monitor, roll up the cable and put it on there desk and then submit a work order asking why there computer doesn't work any more..... :x

rofl...

Most reactions

Back