What's going on???

bace said:
So lets just say myself and Matt were included in a few. That means the rest of the board aren't nice people?

Are you clued? Way to make em like ya halfwit.
ssshhhh....let's not turn this thread honoring Matt into something silly. ;) Ok?

bace said:
So lets just say myself and Matt were included in a few. That means the rest of the board aren't nice people?

Are you clued? Way to make em like ya halfwit.

Few I have interacted with were nice, some wern't. Whatever! I really don't care what they feel like and I'm sure the feeling is mutual. Eveyone made it clear that my jokes wern't funny, so whatever!

terri said:
ssshhhh....let's not turn this thread honoring Matt into something silly. ;) Ok?
On that note, have a nice night.......I won't post again for a while since every thing I say, even not playing around is considered silly.....Sorry for being silly!

terri said:

Oh come on, if Matt was here, he'd be saying the same thing. This is, in a very good way, honoring Matt.

But alas, the hand off terri has stripped my thunder.

I bid you a dew.

Hey mate dude...damn will miss yah buddy, kinda looked up to you in my own way (and still do :)) and please if its possible, drop by and say Hi man.

As for Betty, I know I was mean to you but you specifically asked for it, so I like to do what is requested of me, and it was my true feelings.

Bace...shape up kiddo, your gonna have to be the new MD :p

Artemis said:
Bace...shape up kiddo, your gonna have to be the new MD :p

It will take more than a few naughty jokes to replace MD. We'll miss ya bro!!

Maybe the starbucks people finally caught up with him....

and he is currently sitting tied up in a chair being force fed starbucks coffees...

hehehehehehe

Awww... Matty... don't give in... Starbucks isn't that bad.

mrrrr Matt in a tie.... that reminds me of ... ok ok... nevermind.... I just talked to Matt too often :p ...

mentos_007 said:
mrrrr Matt in a tie.... that reminds me of ... ok ok... nevermind.... I just talked to Matt too often :p ...

Oh yeh thats right...Matt was my competition for mentos, now hes gone, I can move in for the kill :lol:

fadingaway1986 said:
Maybe the starbucks people finally caught up with him....

and he is currently sitting tied up in a chair being force fed starbucks coffees...

hehehehehehe

Awww... Matty... don't give in... Starbucks isn't that bad.

:lmao: :lmao:

steve817 said:

Indeed. Maybe we should open a thread in memory of our old friend...to mock and make fun of him of course...he would like that. :mrgreen:

well... sometimes Matt was serious... ok.. I think we should end this thread ... it makes me feed saaaaad :(

mentos_007 said:
well... sometimes Matt was serious... ok.. I think we should end this thread ... it makes me feed saaaaad :(
:hugs: :hug:: :hug:: :hugs:

Most reactions

Back