Madame Secretary
The Good Wife
CSI (and hopefully CSI cyber, soon)
Scorpion
Luther (uK show)
Stalker
Downton Abbey
State of Affairs
and Backstrom cos it's filmed in Portland, OR and I wanna get in on a few shots!

The Americans, on FX, has been a good TV series, now starting its third season. Another show, a brand new show, is Better Call Saul, a sort of prequel to Breaking Bad. It's been great in its first two episodes.
*waves at Derrel* Hi, honey!!! Missed you!

I have both new episodes of Better Call Saul on the DVR, ready for the weekend. No spoilers, now...

...so, don't just stand there...record something. :sexywink:

Get ready!!!

Scorpion
Stalker
State of Affairs
Blacklist
Hawaii-Five-O
The Alaskan Bush People
How To Get Away With Murder
The Mentalist
Rehab Addict (HGTV)
Fixer Upper (HGTV)
Shark Tank
Parenthood (just ended two weeks ago)
Dual Survivor

Reality TV (Figured I'd throw some good ones out there)
The Real World
The Challenge
Survivor
Big Brother
Bachelor
American Idol
The Voice

ETC, etc.

Modern Family. It's on pretty much 24/7 on one station or another and it's funny. You can watch the same episode again and find 10 funny things that you missed the first time around (at least I can).

If you like scifi/out there stuff, check out Orphan Black on BBCA.

Breaking Bad, if you've never seen it (I think it's available on demand).

I have no idea what all of those shows listed above are. I don't watch network or cable TV, and the Dish is mainly just for movies. Since you don't stream, that limits my suggestions. I mainly use only Netfilx, Hulu and Amazon Prime Video. Some of these "may' be available through other means available to you?

1. Justified....... I'm on season 2 now, excellent series!

2. Beaking Bad..... of course. And like Derrell said, Better Call Saul. I haven't watched it, will wait for Netflex to watch them all over a couple of weeks. But it can't go wrong as a spinoff of BB!

3. Weeds..... another great series! Mary-Louise Parker rocks in it!

4. Arrested Development........... Funniest series since Mash for me. Hilarious!!

Netflix has some great shows^

Prison Break
The Killing
Fringe
Alias

One of the best things on TV is the off button.

1. Justified....... I'm on season 2 now, excellent series!

2. Beaking Bad..... of course. And like Derrell said, Better Call Saul. I haven't watched it, will wait for Netflex to watch them all over a couple of weeks. But it can't go wrong as a spinoff of BB!

Justified is my favorite show. You get a winner for that snerd. Lol!
Breaking bad was also an excelant series.
I enjoy Modern Family and the Big Bang theory, both of which are syndicated so they are on all the time.

seriously this before you waste time on any other show. We waited so long to watch it, just finished up the series on Thursday--Never seen a better TV show.

seriously this before you waste time on any other show. We waited so long to watch it, just finished up the series on Thursday--Never seen a better TV show.
Just did a search for it, and nothing is popping up on the DVR. :-(

I agree! I don't watch it often at all. But again, I need something to help me survive the torture that is a treadmill.

I agree! I don't watch it often at all. But again, I need something to help me survive the torture that is a treadmill.

Do you have an iPod or mp3 player? Your favorite music may be better than the visual assaults.

Most reactions

Back