80-400mm
60mm Macro
2x teleconverter
SB80DX Flash
Tripod
Film
Circular Polarizer
Misc. Stuff
Film..... Now I just have to figure out how to use it all! :)

D70 w/ 70-300mm nikkor. 81a, 81b, c-pl
N80 w28-80mm nikkor 812 warm, c-pl.
mini mag lite, 5x8 notebook, pile spare batteries, vivitar flash unit(cheep junk), heap b+w film, color print film.

Canon EOS GII
Rolls of film
Mini Tripod
61" tripod(depending on where Im going)
and thats about it for now hope to add lots and lots later though first thing on my list of what to add is a MP3 player and thinking about getting a digital camera if so then Im going to get an ibook to take with me :)

I've got an SLR bag and a Rangefinder bag, depending what I think the subject and the occasion needs :D

In my SLR bag I have:

Oly OM4Ti loaded with Fuji Velvia & a Zuiko 50mm F/1.8;
Oly OM10QD loaded with Ilford Delta 400 B&W print-film with a Tokina RMC 35-70mm F/3.5 - 4.5 zoom;
Oly T32 flash;
Zuiko 135mm F/2.8;
Zuiko 28mm F/2.8;
Sigma 28mm F/2.8 with a close-up lens permanently attached to it (for close-up work);
Cheap-o-matic 2x tele-converter, which gets used very rarely but sure as day follows night, I guarantee the first time I ever leave it behind I know I'll suddenly need a 270mm lens for that 'once in a lifetime' shot;
Cable release, lens-cleaner, cotton buds, 2 empty film-canisters; 2 spare SR44 batteries

In my Rangefinder bag I have:

Oly 35SP rangefinder with Kodak Elite Chrome 100 slide film;
Oly Trip 35 (original metal battery-less version) with Kodak Gold 200 print film;
Oly T20 flash;
Cable release, lens-cleaner, cotton buds, 2 empty film-canisters; 1 spare zinc/air 1.35V battery for the 'SP

I'll make a concious decision in advance as to which bag I'm going to take on a shoot, and usually sling my Kodak 6490 digicam round my neck as well, just in case I need it.

I also have a cheap aluminium tripod that I drag out with me for landscape shoots.

I'm looking to officially-retire the OM10QD after Christmas and get an Oly 35RC to put my B&W film in, and keep that in my Rangefinder bag. I won't sell the OM10QD because it was my father's camera (I'm too sentimental!) but I don't think I need two SLRs. With that gone, I'll retire the teleconvertor and fill the space vacated by the OM10QD with my rarely-used but useful Tamron 70-200mm F/3.8-4.5 zoom

Nikon N2020
AF Nikkor 50/1.8
instruction manual
Speedlight SB-20
Tripod
Remote cord
Cheapo CVS 200&400 Color film- one roll of each
Kodak professional T-MAX 100- 2 rolls
Kodak Professional Tri-X 400- 2 rolls

I haven't had a chance to develop the kodak film I've used so far, hopefully it came out good.

Hasselblad 500CM body
80mm lens
50mm lens
250mm lens
filters and adapters
Pro shade
five 12 ex. backs
one 16 ex. back
Pentax Spotmeter
Minolta IV meter
Hassy lens/body unlocking tool
pouch with cleaning supplies
18% gray card
small notebook and pen

Hey guys, first post (been reading for a little while).

Pentax K2 and MZ-5
Pentax AF 50mm/1.7
Pentax Takumar 135mm/2.5
Pentax-M 200mm/4

and a Kodak Tourist (don't laugh).

Shooting mostly Reala 100, Ilford 100 and recently a bit of Kodachrome 64.

Dave

Canon EOS 20D
Canon Rebel 2000
Sony Cyber Shot
Pentax Optio S
Speedlight 580 EX
28-80mm Lens
2GB Lexar CF Card
512MB Lexar CD Card
Cleaning Kit
Couple of Filters
2 Batts, a charger
and a large pile of receipts

Howdy Dave! Welcome aboard! My first camera was the Pentax k2! Loved that thing!

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Zach :D

Canon AE-1
Canon 50mm
Canon 28mm
Canon 135mm
Cable release
Holga (coming soon!)
Nikon D70 (coming soon!!!!!!!!!)
2gb cf card
Nikon 28-70
Nikon pinhole adapter
Circ polarizer and UV
Crappy Quantaray tripod (bad investment!)
Large paperclip (the zipper broke off)
Pen and notebook

Most reactions

Back