What's new

...what's left of life...

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this shot at an old abandoned farmhouse here in Luxembourg.. any C&C would be welcome...
http://www.spako.lu

zahles1.jpg
 
I really like it. :)

Great job!
 
extremely dark mood.. nice photshopedge
 
Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate!
 
Dark and morbid. Great shot, really nice composition.

Do you have a DA account as well?
 
Yes, I believe you've successfully told your story here. One thing that irritates me to no end is that I cannot identify the object that is front and bottom center with the pills and pill bottle on the floor. Should I know what it is?... (Also had a look at your DA site, wonderfully creative gallery....Bound is also a favorite movie of mine.)

Cheers,
 
Thank you Cappahayden for the comment and for visiting my DA site :-) The object in the foreground next to the pills and pill bottle is the pill bottle cap :-)
 
Really?! I don't know if my eyes are just not cooperating or you have some incredibly elaborate pill bottle caps in your part of the world. :confused: :blushing: :)
 
I certainly is a pill bottle cap.. I don't know if they still do this model around here but I can remember having had a lot of these models as a kid :-) guess this is a french model;-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom