What's the mod/admin policy on trolling?

------------------------------------------

I am sure excited for that new movie to come out, how about you guys?

I am sure excited for that new movie to come out, how about you guys?

You mean the one about the mysterious person in red who rode into town one day, challenged the jackasses and left with a flourish signing only FF? I saw the trailer and can't wait to see it!

I always think it's pretty cute when people get all huffy over what someone says on internet forums.

ITS JUST THE INTERNET

I always think it's pretty cute when people get all huffy over what someone says on internet forums.

ITS JUST THE INTERNET

So DONT GET HUFFY! lol! ( and you know we didn't report that (or at least I didn't! Can't speak for PR))... goofy!

Who wouldn't have the urge to report somebody with the handle "unpopular" sporting an image of a jackass on drugs?

Nobody would blame you Charlie. :D

Besides.. I just threw you under the bus in another thread. :lmao:

( and you know we didn't report that (or at least I didn't! Can't speak for PR)

I know you didn't cgip, and I am pretty confident the bunny hadn't either. But even if you did, this wouldn't be the first photoforum I've been suspended from.

Why do you think I'm here in the first place?

ITS JUST THE INTERNET

So DONT GET HUFFY! lol! ( and you know we didn't report that (or at least I didn't! Can't speak for PR))... goofy!

I MIGHT have...

Who wouldn't have the urge to report somebody with the handle "unpopular" sporting an image of a jackass on drugs?

Nobody would blame you Charlie. :D

Besides.. I just threw you under the bus in another thread. :lmao:

Reeeallly? Under the bus, huh? Oh well... (revenge is sweet!) :fangs: (will check it out!) lol!

And I may or may not have received a prompt reply titled: "The Jackass Crossed the Line" ????
I'm unable to share any other details without incurring more severe punishment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back