What's the one shoot you want to do, but can't?

William Petruzzo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.petruzzo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a handful of shoots in my mind, but all of them have serious obstacles in the way, so I just get to keep sitting on them, not doing them. I figure I'm not the only one with this problem, so I thought it might be fun to share our just-out-of-reach photo ideas.

One of mine is that I would love to take a series of pictures of well-dressed students in a classroom that's clearly been abandoned for decades. Something like the school in that movie Children of Men, but not quite the same. Unfortunately, I don't have willing students to photograph, no decrepit school and I'm just not that good at generating artificial environments on the computer. So, I just sit, toying the idea around in my head. *Sigh*

So what's one of yours?
book.png

50 super-models who are all dying to meet me.

Laziness and fuel prices is what gets in my way. I have quite a lot of petroleum plants around and I want to do some night shots of them. I also want to run in to town (I live in the country and I never run to town due to the crowdedness being use to living in the open space) to do some shooting of some areas there.

It would be stupid to waste the fuel though, and by the time it's dark, I don't want to be heading out anyways. I don't have enough time once it gets dark to get there and back in decent enough time.

There are so many places I want to shoot at night, but for one I worry about getting mugged, and I also wish someone would come with me and not be bored so I can visit while I take pictures :(

....but for one I worry about getting mugged....
Around here, rednecks don't mug rednecks :D

Besides, I'm just as likely to be carrying a .44 as the one doing the mugging and just as likely to use it as he is.

Out here in the sticks, we don't play around with those little 9 mm bb guns :D

The solar eclipse, viewed from space. Forget the cliche space photo of the earth, nothing would beat the omnious shadow falling over a huge chunk of a large blue/green planet.

Oh and followed by 50 supermodels in zero G who are dying to meet me.

The solar eclipse, viewed from space. Forget the cliche space photo of the earth, nothing would beat the omnious shadow falling over a huge chunk of a large blue/green planet.

That reminds me, I've always wanted to photograph the Norther Lights but I just can't afford the trip and stay to make it happen. *sigh*

What's the one shoot you want to do, but can't?

Space objects from extraterrestrial space.

Think I'd like to take a shot of that Marilyn Monroe on the subway grate scene as it was happening...

What's the one shoot you want to do, but can't??

The Victoria's Secret Catalog.

It's gotta be rough being surrounded by beautiful women in their underwear all day.:thumbsup:

I have several ideas involving I have a couple of ideas which involve renting special places, and where I would have to get some heavy props and some models to the locations. Would involve some investment and lots of helping hands.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back