What's the one shoot you want to do, but can't?

Me. Not to sound conceited, but I have always wanted someone to get pictures of me that have the same eye for photography as I do. Mainly with me flying radio controlled planes. I can take pictures of them all day, but never get it returned.

I'm going for 60 models from Victoria's Secret. I really have always wanted to do a model photo shoot.

~Michael~

I'd like to take pictures at Area 51. But on a more serious note, i'd like to be able to take pictures at an airforce base without having to join the army haha.

I'd like to take pictures at Area 51. But on a more serious note, i'd like to be able to take pictures at an airforce base without having to join the army haha.

That's a good one. If my 50 super-models shoot never happens, that would be my second pick - spend a day at an Air Force base with my camera, and actually be allowed to leave with the files. (I would also need full access - no restricted areas.)

Last edited:
well mines more on the serious side compared to latex, presidents and models...

I really want to shoot a wedding in Ireland.. but it has to be an old style wedding.. everyone in kilts, nothing modern.. just old school Ireland wedding.. it would be so awesome..... I have a thing for Ireland.. and that culture...

I'm going to Ireland in 6 years if everything works out (wife and i are going for our 10 year anniversary.. now if i could just find someone who is getting married in 6 years...

well mines more on the serious side compared to latex, presidents and models...

I really want to shoot a wedding in Ireland.. but it has to be an old style wedding.. everyone in kilts, nothing modern.. just old school Ireland wedding.. it would be so awesome..... I have a thing for Ireland.. and that culture...

I'm going to Ireland in 6 years if everything works out (wife and i are going for our 10 year anniversary.. now if i could just find someone who is getting married in 6 years...

I was fortunate enough to spend 3 years living in Cork.

You'll love it.

The photographic opportunities are endless. :)

I would love to shoot the architecture all up and down Wall Street, it’s beautiful. Also the Brooklyn Bridge area there doing some restructuring I think of the sculptures and face of the court houses. They are just immaculate if you look up… But I don’t have the lens to capture detail. :(

I want to do a night shot at the Joseph City Power plant at night. But I havent had the time and, I need to figure out some other things to shoot around there to justify driving that far.

53 NAKED super models dieing to meet me... I WIN!! :)

or the sports illustrated swimsuit issue/book.
who knows, maybe i can one day...

Hrm... so many I'd LOVE to do, such as;

A week on baffin island, Pretty much untouched land with winterscapes that are to die for. (literally, if you're not careful!)

Take photos of the castles of Europe. Sure its been done to death, but heck - I love castles.

Visiting various ethnic markets around the world. Heh, I'm less nervous when I take pictures of people that I'll never see again, then of those I will. :p

And how about an Impossible one? I'd love to take my camera back in time and photograph all the major and minor historic events....

Think of how much a picture of the signing of the constitution would be worth nowadays! *chuckles*

Visiting various ethnic markets around the world.

I think that's one of the best 'suggestions' yet.

The people look different, they dress differently and the stalls have widely differing produce and yet they all have a definite 'family resemblance'.

I'd love the chance to try my hand at some Air to Air photography. Something like our Aussie Roulettes (Aerobatics team flying PC9s) would be awesome, Anything military would be great, but I'd settle for anything really... Well, anything except through the passenger seat window of a 737 or similar...

I Doubt my photography skills could do it justice, but I'd love to try it anyway.

Another I'd like to do, and may have the chance to, is of 25 or so PC9s lined up on the runway threshold waiting to take off... Just gotta pull some strings. Its a pretty site, though again I doubt I can do it justice.

Failing that, I'm not gonna complain at the supermodels either... :lovey:

I would love to go back in time, not a long way but just over the past 80 years and record everyday life and places I now know. Nothing spectacular.

Most reactions

Back