Whats the smarter option?

Well my local store didn't have the sigma to try out. I did get to play with the 16-35, and it seems like a good sturdy sharp lens. I think a constant F/4 would be great to have and that range is perfect to accompany my 11-16. However I just couldn't justify spending 1000 bucks without first testing every other option. They said the cincy branch has a Sigma 17-50 rental but none in stock. I may go down and test it out I just don't have the time this week... I have the 18-140 VR and in good light it takes really good pictures so I may wait a little while and use what I got. I didn't walk out empty handed though I bought the 40mm macro, cool little lens.

The 18-140 is one of if not the best so called kit lens I have seen,I know I have one, keep it and get the 17-55 2.8 also.

The 18-140 is one of if not the best so called kit lens I have seen,I know I have one, keep it and get the 17-55 2.8 also.

I decided to keep it for now until I can replace it with something really sharp like a 24-70+70-200 combo. So what I'm saying is I've decided to keep if for a while...

Most reactions

Back