what's up with this weather?

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
I've got one last bit of wallpaper to strip and then I'm going to drop the hood and go for a drive around some narrow twisty roads. Of course, since I decided to do that about an hour ago it's started to get a bit darker and a lot windier and appears to be ready to rain. Still gonna drop it though.

Point is, it's January. I shouldn't even be thinking of stepping foot outside.

I blame those penguins in Antarctica and their disgusting farts adding to the effects of global warming. Just because their feet are cold doesn't mean they can bugger it all up for the rest of us.

I vote that we all go out and by big block, four wheel drive, 3/4 ton Suburbans. Anything to add to this supposed global warming; because I was out taking pictures this morning at 7 AM. Normally, it would be considered suicidal to be outside at 7 AM in January.

The high is supposed to be 54 today. Frickin' 54! I want more of it! And it's supposed to be 60 this Friday! :mrgreen: I'm used to 20 degree highs this time of year.

Maybe a Hummer H2 would be a better choice than a big block Suburban; what do you think?

You leave those penguins out of it, ferny. :p It's an el Nino year! Or some such ocean phenomenon that causes warm wet winters.

Penguins should get more respect, they can tap dance and everything!

It can't be el Nino, that doesn't tie in with the goverments view on global warming......... ;)

It's funny though, how events on one side of the world can effect the other.

I still say "pin-gwins". I have done since I was a kid and can't stop it now.

I still say "pin-gwins". I have done since I was a kid and can't stop it now.
awww..... :lol:

And do you also write with a pin and pincil? :mrgreen:

I vote that we all go out and by big block, four wheel drive, 3/4 ton Suburbans. Anything to add to this supposed global warming; because I was out taking pictures this morning at 7 AM. Normally, it would be considered suicidal to be outside at 7 AM in January.

The high is supposed to be 54 today. Frickin' 54! I want more of it! And it's supposed to be 60 this Friday! :mrgreen: I'm used to 20 degree highs this time of year.

Maybe a Hummer H2 would be a better choice than a big block Suburban; what do you think?

If you would like to see the sea level rise three feet in the next 30 years and lose portions of major cities, a bus would be ideal. :p

If you would like to see the sea level rise three feet in the next 30 years and lose portions of major cities, a bus would be ideal. :p

Good point; if Indiana became oceanfront, property value would skyrocket. A bus it is! :lol: :greenpbl:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back