What's with NIK software ???

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Interested in the color efex pro 4, but can't find it for sale ...... NIK website ( I think ) only has the set for $149 - I don't need some of those modules, but they have no option for purchasing individual ones. Amazon sells the Color Efex pro, but states is "Out of stock" ...... I've found a couple of other sites that sell discounted ($29.95) electronic versions, but I'd like more support than just the purchase ... (Upgrades, etc.) ..... Anyone know of a site where I can purchase individual modules of the NIK products ??? (Google dzn't help me too much) :grumpy:

^^^ they pretty much cover it. Although, from hearing E.Rose talk, you can by a tablet and get color efex for free with that.

I have the Nik collection and I really like all of the pieces. I don't use a couple very much but define, color efex, vivasa, and silver efex are very nice to have.

Google bought Nik

Right. The suite is still available through Google, though, and they're still releasing new stuff. The suite is a pretty decent deal at $149.

Looking at what they offer, I'd agree - except - I have several Topaz Labs plugin's that duplicate a couple of their modules - $149 for what I'd use kina makes it a little more expensive.. If they don't sell individual modules, then I'll just pass ...... I'm not going to go through one of the 'cheapo' resellers.

To Google's credit, when they took over Nik software, they did allow users with only a single Nik application to upgrade to the whole suite for "Nix"! (yes deliberate)

Most reactions

Back